Winter and the common cold go hand-in-hand - in fact, it's the world's most widespread viral infection! The average adult can catch between two to five colds per year1, so, if you could do with an immune boost, thinking about increasing your intake of cold-fighting vitamin C!
Although it can't prevent the onset of colds and flu, vitamin C can reduce the length and the severity of symptoms. Plus, its powerful antioxidant action helps to protect the body in many different ways2. It has:
This delicate vitamin is water-soluble and can't be stored in large amounts by your body so it's important to get some C every day.
- Immune system boosting benefits
- Antioxidant action
- Skin paybacks
- Benefits for smokers
- Iron absorbing features
- Stress attacking functions
- Vitamin E preserving effects
Wondering if Poly C is for you?
You might need some Poly C protection if you:
Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions you may have.
- Smoke or you are around second-hand cigarette smoke
- If you have a very limited diet
- If you have certain medical conditions such as difficulty in absorbing nutrients
1. Eccles R. Common Cold Centre, Cardiff, UK. Available at: http://www.cf.ac.uk/biosci/associates/cold/home.html.